I like to see new places and experience new things. I feel an inexplicable and most probably entirely pointless enthusiasm when visiting a new country and I have a long list of things I would like to do and places I’d like to visit.
Countries I have visited, done business in or where I have lived
Norway**, Sweden*, Kenya, Tanzania, United Kingdom*, France, Monaco, Ireland*, Malta*, Denmark*, Finland*, Iceland*, Faroe Islands*, Germany*, Austria*, Lichtenstein, Netherlands*, Belgium**, Luxembourg*, Spain*, Andorra, Finland*, Portugal*, Italy*, San Marino, Czech Republic*, Hungary, Gibraltar, Greece*, Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay, United Arab Emirates**, Oman**, Yemen, Slovenia*, Slovakia, Switzerland, United States of America, Russia, Poland*, Latvia, Jordan, Turkey, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Nepal, Iran, India*, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam
** = I have lived in the country, * = I have done business or worked in the country
Things I’d Like to Do, places I’d LIKE to see
Less for you to read than for me to remember, this is a list is hot on my mind in 2012.
- “Balloon” over Serengeti during the wildebeest migration.
- Swim – and picnic in the rain in Salalah
- Visit Madain Saleh in the deserts of Saudi Arabia
- Summer ski on the Hinter-Tux Gletscher
- Attend the New Year’s Concert in Vienna
- Visit Tibet
- Hike from village to village in Ethiopia’s highlands
- Walk on the Great Wall of China
- Buy a Swiss Hang drum – maybe…